Welcome!

  Hey Everyone, My name is Kailah and I own Perfk9. Perfk9 is a small business dedicated to training, grooming, boarding, rescuing and walking animals. We do dogs, cats and small mammals. Perfk9 was founded on February 2019 with a passion for animals and with inspiration from: Hope for Paws, Pitbulls & Parolees, Cesar Millan, Zak George, Sara Carson, Victoria Stilwell and KikoPup. Started as a young teenager I have always been amazed by dogs mainly. After  meeting my Aunt's Japanese Chin puppy, I instantly knew my love for dogs and to also love other animals like exotic animals, cats, small mammals and more. Writing this at the age of almost 18, I will continue my career and will open a facility when I relocate to Atlanta Georgia. I learned everything about business from my momma and other skills from the people above. I would say my skills are learned and self-taught. Pretty advanced huh? I sure am. And I will continue to learn and help others learn as well throughout my business journey. Stay tuned for more posts either everyday or every other day filled with giveaways, tutorials, updates, classes, bookings and more!






Comments